We thank the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (fellowship for C.C.Y.) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Kekulé fellowship for C.H.) for financial support, and BASF AG for the donation of chemicals.
Electroactive Polymeric Networks Created by Oxidation of Oligothiophene-Functionalized Perylene Bisimides†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3764–3772, December, 2007
How to Cite
You, C.-C., Espindola, P., Hippius, C., Heinze, J. and Würthner, F. (2007), Electroactive Polymeric Networks Created by Oxidation of Oligothiophene-Functionalized Perylene Bisimides. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3764–3772. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700813
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2007
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!