This work was supported by the National Creative Research Initiative Program by KOSEF. Synchrotron GISAXS measurements at the Pohang Accelerator Laboratory were supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology and the POSCO. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Virus Filtration Membranes Prepared from Nanoporous Block Copolymers with Good Dimensional Stability under High Pressures and Excellent Solvent Resistance†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1371–1377, May 9, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, S. Y., Park, J., Yoon, J., Ree, M., Jang, S. K. and Kim, J. K. (2008), Virus Filtration Membranes Prepared from Nanoporous Block Copolymers with Good Dimensional Stability under High Pressures and Excellent Solvent Resistance. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1371–1377. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700832
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!