This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the National Research Lab. Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology (No. R0A-2005-000-10011-0 and R0A-2007-000-20105-0). It was also partially supported by the Second Stage of Brain Korea 21 Project in 2007.
Controlling the Thickness of the Surface Oxide Layer on Cu Nanoparticles for the Fabrication of Conductive Structures by Ink-Jet Printing†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 679–686, March 11, 2008
How to Cite
Jeong, S., Woo, K., Kim, D., Lim, S., Kim, J. S., Shin, H., Xia, Y. and Moon, J. (2008), Controlling the Thickness of the Surface Oxide Layer on Cu Nanoparticles for the Fabrication of Conductive Structures by Ink-Jet Printing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 679–686. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700902
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!