This Project was funded by the Singapore Defense Science and Technology Defense Innovative Research Program Grant (Project No. POD0513240). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Reactive Spinning of Cyanate Ester Fibers Reinforced with Aligned Amino-Functionalized Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 888–897, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Che, J. and Chan-Park, M. B. (2008), Reactive Spinning of Cyanate Ester Fibers Reinforced with Aligned Amino-Functionalized Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 888–897. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700919
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2007
- Singapore Defense Science and Technology Defense Innovative Research Program. Grant Number: POD0513240
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!