This work was supported by the EPSRC, UK grant no. GR/T21080/01, EP/C000714/1 and EP/C000633/1. The authors would like to thank Nick Foster for his help with the collection of the Raman data. This work was undertaken at UCLH/UCL which received a proportion of funding from the department of health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres Funding Scheme, UK.
Antimicrobial Gallium-Doped Phosphate-Based Glasses†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 732–741, March 11, 2008
How to Cite
Valappil, S. P., Ready, D., Neel, E. A. A., Pickup, D. M., Chrzanowski, W., O'Dell, L. A., Newport, R. J., Smith, M. E., Wilson, M. and Knowles, J. C. (2008), Antimicrobial Gallium-Doped Phosphate-Based Glasses. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 732–741. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700931
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!