This study is performed through a special co-ordination fund from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of the Japanese Govt.
Fabrication of a Memory Chip by a Complete Self-Assembly Process Using State-of-the-Art Multilevel Cell (MLC) Technology†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1173–1177, April 25, 2008
How to Cite
Bandyopadhyay, A. and Miki, K. (2008), Fabrication of a Memory Chip by a Complete Self-Assembly Process Using State-of-the-Art Multilevel Cell (MLC) Technology. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1173–1177. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700937
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of the Japanese Govt.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!