The authors acknowledge financial support from National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 50671100), National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (Grant No. 2007CB936604), and the Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant No. KJCX2-SW-W31). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
ZnO Hierarchical Micro/Nanoarchitectures: Solvothermal Synthesis and Structurally Enhanced Photocatalytic Performance†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1047–1056, April 11, 2008
How to Cite
Lu, F., Cai, W. and Zhang, Y. (2008), ZnO Hierarchical Micro/Nanoarchitectures: Solvothermal Synthesis and Structurally Enhanced Photocatalytic Performance. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1047–1056. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700973
- Issue online: 18 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50671100
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2007CB936604
- Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-SW-W31)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!