The authors acknowledge financial support from National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 50671100), National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (Grant No. 2007CB936604), and the Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant No. KJCX2-SW-W31). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
ZnO Hierarchical Micro/Nanoarchitectures: Solvothermal Synthesis and Structurally Enhanced Photocatalytic Performance†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1047–1056, April 11, 2008
How to Cite
Lu, F., Cai, W. and Zhang, Y. (2008), ZnO Hierarchical Micro/Nanoarchitectures: Solvothermal Synthesis and Structurally Enhanced Photocatalytic Performance. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1047–1056. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700973
- Issue online: 18 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50671100
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2007CB936604
- Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-SW-W31)
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2126/2008/adfm200700973_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.