The authors express their gratitude for the support of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC, 50572051, 50672041) and the Ministry of Science & Technology of China (863 Program, 2006AA03Z218; 973 Program, 2007CB607504).
Core–Ring Structured NiCo2O4 Nanoplatelets: Synthesis, Characterization, and Electrocatalytic Applications†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1440–1447, May 9, 2008
How to Cite
Cui, B., Lin, H., Li, J.-B., Li, X., Yang, J. and Tao, J. (2008), Core–Ring Structured NiCo2O4 Nanoplatelets: Synthesis, Characterization, and Electrocatalytic Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1440–1447. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700982
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!