We thank K. Suzuki (Hamamatsu Photonisc K. K.) for helping with the measurement of fluorescence quantum efficiency. This work was partially supported by the Human Resource Development Program for Scientific Powerhouse and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) and the Potentiality Verification Stage (JST). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Reversible Fluorescent On–Off Recording in a Highly Transparent Polymeric Material Utilizing Fluorescent Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET) Induced by Heat Treatment†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2869–2879, October 9, 2008
How to Cite
Hirata, S., Lee, K.-S. and Watanabe, T. (2008), Reversible Fluorescent On–Off Recording in a Highly Transparent Polymeric Material Utilizing Fluorescent Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET) Induced by Heat Treatment. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2869–2879. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700994
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!