Zuwei Liu and Pai-Chun Chang contributed equally to the manuscript. The authors are indebted to Dr. Tore Niermann and Dr. Xiaosheng Fang for HRTEM imaging, Dr. James O'Brien for SQUID measurement, Profs. Richard Thompson, Hans Bozler, Carsten Ronning, and Markus Muenzenberg for helpful assistances. The work is supported by NSF grants ECS 0729612 and DMR 0742225.
Shape Anisotropy and Magnetization Modulation in Hexagonal Cobalt Nanowires†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1573–1578, May 23, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Chang, P.-C., Chang, C.-C., Galaktionov, E., Bergmann, G. and Lu, J. G. (2008), Shape Anisotropy and Magnetization Modulation in Hexagonal Cobalt Nanowires. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1573–1578. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701010
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2007
- ECS. Grant Number: 0729612
- DMR. Grant Number: 0742225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!