K. Raemdonck is a doctoral fellow of the IWT (Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders). Dr. N. Sanders is a postdoctoral fellow of FWO-Flanders (Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders). Financial support is acknowledged with gratitude. Dr. K. Braeckmans is thanked for his help with size distribution measurements. Olivier Janssens and Karel Lambert are acknowledged for conducting the SEM and AFM measurements, respectively. The EU (FP6) is acknowledged for financially supporting MEDITRANS, an Integrated Project on targeted delivery of nanomedicine. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Dextran Microgels for Time-Controlled Delivery of siRNA†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 993–1001, April 11, 2008
How to Cite
Raemdonck, K., Van Thienen, T. G., Vandenbroucke, R. E., Sanders, N. N., Demeester, J. and De Smedt, S. C. (2008), Dextran Microgels for Time-Controlled Delivery of siRNA. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 993–1001. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701039
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2007
- EU (FP6)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!