The Korean Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) supported this work through an Internal Project Grant. We thank the Korean principal investigator Dr. Nam-Gyu Park for helpful discussions. P.C. acknowledges the financial support of the Taiwan Merit Scholarships (TMS-094-2A-026). We are also grateful to Dr. R. Humphry-Baker for experimental help and discussions, Mr. P. Comte for film preparation, Dr. N. Evans for the synthesis of NBB, Dr. S. Uchida for providing the D-149 sensitizer, and the CIME-EPFL for the SEM measurements.
The 2,2,6,6-Tetramethyl-1-piperidinyloxy Radical: An Efficient, Iodine- Free Redox Mediator for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 341–346, January, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Chen, P., Murakami, T. N., Zakeeruddin, S. M. and Grätzel, M. (2008), The 2,2,6,6-Tetramethyl-1-piperidinyloxy Radical: An Efficient, Iodine- Free Redox Mediator for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 341–346. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701041
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2007
- Taiwan Merit Scholarships. Grant Number: TMS-094-2A-026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!