This work was supported by NIH grants HL 067393 and EB 004481. The authors would like to thank Michael Lyons for his help and contributions to this work. A. M. Ortega is thankful for the financial support by the NIAMS/NIH F31AR053466.
Strong, Tailored, Biocompatible Shape-Memory Polymer Networks†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2428–2435, August 22, 2008
How to Cite
Yakacki, C. M., Shandas, R., Safranski, D., Ortega, A. M., Sassaman, K. and Gall, K. (2008), Strong, Tailored, Biocompatible Shape-Memory Polymer Networks. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2428–2435. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701049
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL 067393, EB 004481
- NIAMS/NIH. Grant Number: F31AR053466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!