This work was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR-MURI, FA9550-06-1-032) and the Department of Energy. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Polydisperse Aggregates of ZnO Nanocrystallites: A Method for Energy-Conversion-Efficiency Enhancement in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1654–1660, June 11, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Chou, T. P., Russo, B., Jenekhe, S. A. and Cao, G. (2008), Polydisperse Aggregates of ZnO Nanocrystallites: A Method for Energy-Conversion-Efficiency Enhancement in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1654–1660. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701073
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!