This work was supported by a grant (F0004022-2007-23) from the Information Display R&D Center under the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program. We are also grateful for a grant (RTI04-01-04) from the Regional Technology Innovation Program of MOCIE, and for the support from the ERC Program of MOST/KOSEF (R11-2003-006-05004-0), POSTECH Core Research Program, the BK21 Program of the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development of Korea. We are grateful to the Pohang Accelerator Laboratory for providing the 8C1 and 10C1 beamlines used in this study.
Room-Temperature Self-Organizing Characteristics of Soluble Acene Field-Effect Transistors†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 560–565, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, W. H., Lim, J. A., Kim, D. H., Cho, J. H., Jang, Y., Kim, Y. H., Han, J. I. and Cho, K. (2008), Room-Temperature Self-Organizing Characteristics of Soluble Acene Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 560–565. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701087
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
- Information Display R&D Center under the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program. Grant Number: F0004022-2007-23
- Regional Technology Innovation Program of MOCIE. Grant Number: RTI04-01-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!