The authors are grateful for the financial support for this work by the Australian Research Council, The University of Western Australia, and The University of Malaysia Sarawak. The microscopy analysis was carried out using facilities at the Centre for Microscopy, Characterization and Analysis, The University of Western Australia, which are supported by University, State and Federal Government funding. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Size Selective Synthesis of Superparamagnetic Nanoparticles in Thin Fluids under Continuous Flow Conditions†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 922–927, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Chin, S. F., Iyer, K. S., Raston, C. L. and Saunders, M. (2008), Size Selective Synthesis of Superparamagnetic Nanoparticles in Thin Fluids under Continuous Flow Conditions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 922–927. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701101
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!