We thank Prof. Jin Zhang for the CNT samples. This work was supported by the NSF of China (60771005, 60728102, 60571002) and the MOST (2006CB932401).
The Very-Low Shear Modulus of Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Determined Simultaneously with the Axial Young's Modulus via in situ Experiments†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1555–1562, May 23, 2008
How to Cite
Wei, X.-L., Liu, Y., Chen, Q., Wang, M.-S. and Peng, L.-M. (2008), The Very-Low Shear Modulus of Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Determined Simultaneously with the Axial Young's Modulus via in situ Experiments. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1555–1562. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701105
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2007
Vol. 18, Issue 12, Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!