This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20421101, 60671047, 50673093, 60736004), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (2006CB806200, 2006CB932103), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
High-Performance, Low-Operating-Voltage Organic Field-Effect Transistors with Low Pinch-Off Voltages†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 810–815, March 11, 2008
How to Cite
Wu, W., Liu, Y., Wang, Y., Xi, H., Gao, X., Di, C., Yu, G., Xu, W. and Zhu, D. (2008), High-Performance, Low-Operating-Voltage Organic Field-Effect Transistors with Low Pinch-Off Voltages. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 810–815. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701125
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!