Y. Liu and M. W. Sun contributed equally to this work. The authors thank the NSF (Grant CTS-0404376), Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Intel Corporation, and a UC-Discovery Grant for financial support; Jie Lian is thanked for help with the mechanical property measurements; and Mr. Steven McDaniel for assistance in obtaining TEM images.
MEL-type Pure-Silica Zeolite Nanocrystals Prepared by an Evaporation-Assisted Two-Stage Synthesis Method as Ultra-Low-k Materials†
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1732–1738, June 24, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Sun, M., Lew, C. M., Wang, J. and Yan, Y. (2008), MEL-type Pure-Silica Zeolite Nanocrystals Prepared by an Evaporation-Assisted Two-Stage Synthesis Method as Ultra-Low-k Materials. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1732–1738. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701134
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: CTS-0404376
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
- Intel Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!