The authors thank the National Science Council for financial support. Special thanks go to Professor C.-H. Cheng for his support and assistance during the preparation and characterization of the light-emitting devices.
Electrophosphorescent Polyfluorenes Containing Osmium Complexes in the Conjugated Backbone†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1430–1439, May 9, 2008
How to Cite
Chien, C.-H., Liao, S.-F., Wu, C.-H., Shu, C.-F., Chang, S.-Y., Chi, Y., Chou, P.-T. and Lai, C.-H. (2008), Electrophosphorescent Polyfluorenes Containing Osmium Complexes in the Conjugated Backbone. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1430–1439. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701137
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2007
- National Science Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!