This work was supported by the ESF-SONS2-SUPRAMATES project, the Regione Emilia-Romagna PRIITT Nanofaber Net-Lab and the EU through the projects ForceTool (NMP4-CT-2004-013684) and Marie Curie EST-SUPER (MEST-CT-2004-008128). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Probing Local Surface Potential of Quasi-One-Dimensional Systems: A KPFM Study of P3HT Nanofibers†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 907–914, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Liscio, A., Palermo, V. and Samorı`, P. (2008), Probing Local Surface Potential of Quasi-One-Dimensional Systems: A KPFM Study of P3HT Nanofibers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 907–914. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701142
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!