We thank the Australian Research Council for a QEII fellowship for J. Pringle, Dr. Grant Van Riessen at the Center for Materials and Surface Science, La Trobe University, Victoria, Australia, for the XPS analysis, Katie Levick at the EM Unit at UNSW for training and help with Scanning TEM analysis, and Dr. Nathalie Rocher, Monash University, for the Raman analysis in Figure 5. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
One-Step Synthesis of Conducting Polymer–Noble Metal Nanoparticle Composites using an Ionic Liquid†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 2031–2040, July 23, 2008
How to Cite
Pringle, J. M., Winther-Jensen (née Ngamna), O., Lynam, C., Wallace, G. G., Forsyth, M. and MacFarlane, D. R. (2008), One-Step Synthesis of Conducting Polymer–Noble Metal Nanoparticle Composites using an Ionic Liquid. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2031–2040. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701147
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!