We are grateful for financial support provided by the National Science Council through Project NSC 95-2120-M-009-007. We thank Hsu-Shen Wang for assistance with the synthesis of devices and Chen-Chia Chen for assistance with the study of devices discussed in this paper. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Intramolecular Donor–Acceptor Regioregular Poly(3-hexylthiophene)s Presenting Octylphenanthrenyl-Imidazole Moieties Exhibit Enhanced Charge Transfer for Heterojunction Solar Cell Applications†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2356–2365, August 22, 2008
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-T., Hsu, S.-L., Chen, G.-Y., Su, M.-H., Singh, T. A., Diau, E. W.-G. and Wei, K.-H. (2008), Intramolecular Donor–Acceptor Regioregular Poly(3-hexylthiophene)s Presenting Octylphenanthrenyl-Imidazole Moieties Exhibit Enhanced Charge Transfer for Heterojunction Solar Cell Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2356–2365. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701150
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2007
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 95-2120-M-009-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!