This work was partially supported by the EU through the project NANOS4 and by the Spanish Ministry of Education (MEC) through the projects N-MOSEN (ref. MAT2007-66741-C02-01), MAGASENS (ref. NAN2004-09380-C04-01), NAWACS (ref. NAN2006-28568-t); and CROMINA (ref. TEC2004-06854-C03-01). F. H.-R. is indebted to the MEC for the FPU grant and for the support of Torres Quevedo PTQ05-02-03201 program. OC and JDP are indebted to the MEC for the FPU grants. Thanks are due to the German Science Foundation (DFG) for supporting this work in the frame of the priority program on nanomaterials –Sonderforschungsbereich 277 –at the Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Insight into the Role of Oxygen Diffusion in the Sensing Mechanisms of SnO2 Nanowires†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2990–2994, October 9, 2008
How to Cite
Hernandez-Ramirez, F., Prades, J. D., Tarancon, A., Barth, S., Casals, O., Jimenez-Diaz, R., Pellicer, E., Rodriguez, J., Morante, J. R., Juli, M. A., Mathur, S. and Romano-Rodriguez, A. (2008), Insight into the Role of Oxygen Diffusion in the Sensing Mechanisms of SnO2 Nanowires. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2990–2994. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701191
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!