The authors gratefully acknowledge the partial funding from the Robert E. Welch Foundation (E-1551), NSF DMR-0602896 and the Alliance for Nanohealth of Texas. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Hybrid CdSe Nanoparticle–Carbazole Dendron Boxes: Electropolymerization and Energy-Transfer Mechanism Shift†
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 2071–2078, July 23, 2008
How to Cite
Park, Y., Taranekar, P., Park, J. Y., Baba, A., Fulghum, T., Ponnapati, R. and Advincula, R. C. (2008), Hybrid CdSe Nanoparticle–Carbazole Dendron Boxes: Electropolymerization and Energy-Transfer Mechanism Shift. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2071–2078. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701201
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2007
- Robert E. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-1551
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0602896
- Alliance for Nanohealth of Texas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!