The authors acknowledge very stimulating discussio ns with Dr. D. De Leeuw from Philips. The work in Mons has been supported by the European Integrated Project NAIMO (NMP4-CT-2004-500355), the Interuniversity Attraction Pole IAP 6/27 Program of the Belgian Federal Government “Functional supramolecular systems (FS2)”, and the Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS). Access to the software of Atomistix Inc. has been provided from a collaboration within the EC STREP project MODECOM (NMP-CT-2006-016434) and we are especially indebted to Dr. J. Torres for his advice for applying this method. J.C. is a Research Associate of FNRS.
A Theoretical Study of Substitution Effects in Unimolecular Rectifiers†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1119–1130, April 11, 2008
How to Cite
Stadler, R., Geskin, V. and Cornil, J. (2008), A Theoretical Study of Substitution Effects in Unimolecular Rectifiers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1119–1130. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701209
- Issue online: 18 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!