We acknowledge funding from NSF CHE-0518055 and DMR-0602684. This work made use of the shared experimental facilities supported by the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under award numbers DMR-0213805 (Harvard) and DMR 02-13282 (MIT), and the shared facilities supported by the National Science Foundation under NSEC (PHY-0117795) (Harvard). We thank Elizabeth Shaw for the assistance with the Auger measurements. EAW thanks the Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society for a fellowship (PRF # 43083-AEF).Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Eutectic Gallium-Indium (EGaIn): A Liquid Metal Alloy for the Formation of Stable Structures in Microchannels at Room Temperature†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1097–1104, April 11, 2008
How to Cite
Dickey, M. D., Chiechi, R. C., Larsen, R. J., Weiss, E. A., Weitz, D. A. and Whitesides, G. M. (2008), Eutectic Gallium-Indium (EGaIn): A Liquid Metal Alloy for the Formation of Stable Structures in Microchannels at Room Temperature. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1097–1104. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701216
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0518055, DMR-0602684
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!