The research fellowship from Japanese Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS) and the travel support from Department of Science and Technology (DST), India under Indo-Japanese Scientific Collaborative Project (IJSCP) program are gratefully acknowledged. Research grants from the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Network Program NWP 0023 are gratefully acknowledged. This is contribution No.PPG-255 from NIIST-PPG. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2510–2517, September 10, 2008
How to Cite
Vijayaraghavan, R. K., Abraham, S., Akiyama, H., Furumi, S., Tamaoki, N. and Das, S. (2008), Photoresponsive Glass-Forming Butadiene-Based Chiral Liquid Crystals with Circularly Polarized Photoluminescence. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2510–2517. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701230
Dedicated to Professor M.V. George on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2007
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Network Program. Grant Number: NWP 0023
- NIIST-PPG. Grant Number: PPG-255
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!