We are grateful to Dr. André Walder for providing Ti 40 samples (PROTIP) and the SODERN Company (EADS affiliated company) for the sintering of titanium porous parts. We thank Dr. Jean-Hervé Lignot (CNRS-CEPE, Strasbourg, France) for its help with the SEM and Dr. Bernard Senger (INSERM U595, Strasbourg, France) for statistical analyses. This study was supported by Grants from the Réseau National des Technologies de Santé (RNTS) de l'Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR, “Protimplant Project”), and from ANR Tecsan (“Subvacel Project”). P.L. is indebted to Hôpitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
VEGF-Functionalized Polyelectrolyte Multilayers as Proangiogenic Prosthetic Coatings†
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1767–1775, June 24, 2008
How to Cite
Müller, S., Koenig, G., Charpiot, A., Debry, C., Voegel, J.-C., Lavalle, P. and Vautier, D. (2008), VEGF-Functionalized Polyelectrolyte Multilayers as Proangiogenic Prosthetic Coatings. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1767–1775. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701233
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!