This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (no. 17205014) (to NN) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. The authors thank Dr. Keiji Tanaka of Kyushu University for his assistance in measuring mechanical properties of the composite films. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Individual Dissolution of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by Using Polybenzimidazole, and Highly Effective Reinforcement of Their Composite Films†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1776–1782, June 24, 2008
How to Cite
Okamoto, M., Fujigaya, T. and Nakashima, N. (2008), Individual Dissolution of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by Using Polybenzimidazole, and Highly Effective Reinforcement of Their Composite Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1776–1782. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701257
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 17205014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!