This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (60736004, 20721061, 60671047, 50673093, 20573115), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (2006CB806200, 2006CB932103), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High-Performance Organic Transistor Memory Elements with Steep Flanks of Hysteresis†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2593–2601, September 10, 2008
How to Cite
Wu, W., Zhang, H., Wang, Y., Ye, S., Guo, Y., Di, C., Yu, G., Zhu, D. and Liu, Y. (2008), High-Performance Organic Transistor Memory Elements with Steep Flanks of Hysteresis. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2593–2601. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701269
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!