This work has been supported by the ‘Association Françaize contre les Myopathies’ (AFM, grant no. 12671), by the ‘Association pour la Recherche sur la Cancer’ (grant no. 7918), by the ‘Fondation Recherche Médicale’ (grant no. INE20061108297), by ‘Agence Nationale pour la Recherche’ (grant ANR-06-NANO-006), and by the NIH (R21 grant) via a subcontract to C.P. (no. 544168A). The authors thank Cécile Gauthier-Rouvière (CRBM, Montpellier) for providing C2C12 cells and for fruitful discussions, and Fabrice Mérézègue and Philippe Montcourrier (CRBM, Montpellier) for their technical help with the SEM experiments. Dennis Discher, Adam Engler (University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia), and Michel Pucéat (Généthon, Evry, France) are acknowledged for their fruitful advice. CP is a Junior Member of the ‘Institut Universitaire de France’ whose support is gratefully acknowledged. KR is indebted to the CNRS for providing a post-doctoral fellowship and TC thanks the AFM for a PhD fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films of Controlled Stiffness Modulate Myoblast Cell Differentiation†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1378–1389, May 9, 2008
How to Cite
Ren, K., Crouzier, T., Roy, C. and Picart, C. (2008), Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films of Controlled Stiffness Modulate Myoblast Cell Differentiation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1378–1389. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701297
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2007
- ‘Association Françaize contre les Myopathies’. Grant Number: 12671
- ‘Association pour la Recherche sur la Cancer’. Grant Number: 7918
- ‘Fondation Recherche Médicale’. Grant Number: INE20061108297
- ‘Agence Nationale pour la Recherche’. Grant Number: ANR-06-NANO-006
- NIH. Grant Number: R21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!