This work has been funded by EPSRC under “Materials Modeling Initiative” programme, grant GR/S80103/01. The HPCx computer time was funded by EPSRC through the same grant. We thank Leeor Kronik, Amir Natan, Franco Cacialli, Gianluca Latini and Matt Watkins for useful discussions and critical reading the manuscript. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Intramolecular Dipole Coupling and Depolarization in Self-Assembled Monolayers†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 2228–2236, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Sushko, M. L. and Shluger, A. L. (2008), Intramolecular Dipole Coupling and Depolarization in Self-Assembled Monolayers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2228–2236. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701305
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2007
- EPSRC under “Materials Modeling Initiative” programme. Grant Number: GR/S80103/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!