Partial financial support by Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research of “Invention of Conjugated Electronic Structures and Novel Functions” (No. 16GS0209) (T. K.) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and for The Global COE Program (T.K. and Y.H.) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Dr. M. Funahashi for the helpful discussion and S. Okamoto for the syntheses of some of the LC triphenylene derivatives.
Enhanced Hole-Transporting Behavior of Discotic Liquid-Crystalline Physical Gels†
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1668–1675, June 11, 2008
How to Cite
Hirai, Y., Monobe, H., Mizoshita, N., Moriyama, M., Hanabusa, K., Shimizu, Y. and Kato, T. (2008), Enhanced Hole-Transporting Behavior of Discotic Liquid-Crystalline Physical Gels. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1668–1675. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701313
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 16GS0209
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!