The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the Shanghai Nano-Science Program (Grant No. 0652 nm014), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20571081), the National Hi-Tech Project of China (Grant No. 2007AA03Z317), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant No. KJCX2.YW.M02), and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (Grant No. 20070410697).
Uniform Rattle-type Hollow Magnetic Mesoporous Spheres as Drug Delivery Carriers and their Sustained-Release Property†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2780–2788, September 23, 2008
How to Cite
Zhao, W., Chen, H., Li, Y., Li, L., Lang, M. and Shi, J. (2008), Uniform Rattle-type Hollow Magnetic Mesoporous Spheres as Drug Delivery Carriers and their Sustained-Release Property. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2780–2788. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701317
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2007
- Shanghai Nano-Science Program. Grant Number: 0652 nm014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20571081
- National Hi-Tech Project of China. Grant Number: 2007AA03Z317
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2.YW.M02
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20070410697
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!