The authors would like to thank Cambridge Display Technology (CDT) Ltd. for supplying the F8BT, TFB and P3HT materials and financial support (KHY, ZZ), and Dr. P. Ho for the cross-linker. This work was funded by EPSRC (Dorothy Hodgkin Postgraduate Studentship (ZZ), Advanced Research Fellowship (JSK) and grants GR/S99075/1 and EP/C015401/1). KHY, ZZ and ZL contributed equally to this work.
Efficient Conjugated-Polymer Optoelectronic Devices Fabricated by Thin-Film Transfer-Printing Technique†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1012–1019, April 11, 2008
How to Cite
Yim, K.-H., Zheng, Z., Liang, Z., Friend, R. H., Huck, W. T. S. and Kim, J.-S. (2008), Efficient Conjugated-Polymer Optoelectronic Devices Fabricated by Thin-Film Transfer-Printing Technique. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1012–1019. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701321
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2007
- Cambridge Display Technology (CDT) Ltd.
- EPSRC (Dorothy Hodgkin Postgraduate Studentship (ZZ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!