This work was supported by Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), the Manitoba Research and Innovation Fund (MRIF), and the University of Manitoba (IPM Demonstration Project Grant). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Unprecedented Dual Alignment Mode and Freedericksz Transition in Planar Nematic Liquid Crystal Cells Doped with Gold Nanoclusters†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 212–221, January, 2008
How to Cite
Qi, H., Kinkead, B. and Hegmann, T. (2008), Unprecedented Dual Alignment Mode and Freedericksz Transition in Planar Nematic Liquid Crystal Cells Doped with Gold Nanoclusters. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 212–221. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701327
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Manitoba Research and Innovation Fund (MRIF)
- University of Manitoba (IPM Demonstration Project Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!