Dr. V. Karoutsos is acknowledged for AFM measurements, Dr. V. Psycharis for providing XRD facilities, Dr. D. Vachliotis and the Laboratory of Instrumental Analysis of Patras University for chemical analysis, and Dr. V. Nikolakis (Institute of Chemical Engineering and High Temperature Chemical Processes) for the provision of Malvern Zeta Sizer instrumentation. Dr. D. Petridis is acknowledged for constructive discussions on magnetic iron oxides formation. This work was supported by the Projects of the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic (1M619895201 and MSM6198959218) and by the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (ASCR, KAN115600801). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Optically Active Spherical Polyelectrolyte Brushes with a Nanocrystalline Magnetic Core†
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1694–1706, June 11, 2008
How to Cite
Bakandritsos, A., Bouropoulos, N., Zboril, R., Iliopoulos, K., Boukos, N., Chatzikyriakos, G. and Couris, S. (2008), Optically Active Spherical Polyelectrolyte Brushes with a Nanocrystalline Magnetic Core. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1694–1706. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701335
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!