We thank Dr. Antonietta Rizzo for help. This work was carried out with support from the EU-STRP 0032352 BIODOT project. Partial support by the DFG Nanosystems Initiative Munich (NIM) is also acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Neural Networks Grown on Organic Semiconductors†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1751–1756, June 24, 2008
How to Cite
Bystrenova, E., Jelitai, M., Tonazzini, I., N. Lazar, A., Huth, M., Stoliar, P., Dionigi, C., Cacace, M. G., Nickel, B., Madarasz, E. and Biscarini, F. (2008), Neural Networks Grown on Organic Semiconductors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1751–1756. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701350
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!