This material is based upon work supported in part by the Science Foundation Ireland Grant No. 02/IN.1/172, the EU IST projects “PHAT” and the NoE PhOREMOST, and the RFBR Grant No. 05-02-16975-a. The authors would like to thank Prof. R. Zentel at the University of Mainz (Germany) for the gift of the PMMA suspension.
Quantitative analysis of lattice ordering in thin film opal-based photonic crystals†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2471–2479, September 10, 2008
How to Cite
Khunsin, W., Kocher, G., Romanov, S. G. and Torres, C. M. S. (2008), Quantitative analysis of lattice ordering in thin film opal-based photonic crystals. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2471–2479. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701431
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2007
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 02/IN.1/172
- EU IST projects “PHAT”
- NoE PhOREMOST
- RFBR. Grant Number: 05-02-16975-a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!