Professor Hironao Sajiki (Gifu Pharmaceutical University) is acknowledged for his stimulating suggestions and discussion. This work was supported by Research for Promoting Technological Seeds of Japan Science and Technology (JST) Agency, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 19028042, “Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis”) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Rhodium Nanoparticle Encapsulated in a Porous Carbon Shell as an Active Heterogeneous Catalyst for Aromatic Hydrogenation†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 2190–2196, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Harada, T., Ikeda, S., Ng, Y. H., Sakata, T., Mori, H., Torimoto, T. and Matsumura, M. (2008), Rhodium Nanoparticle Encapsulated in a Porous Carbon Shell as an Active Heterogeneous Catalyst for Aromatic Hydrogenation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2190–2196. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701442
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!