This work was financially supported by Solarmer Energy Inc., UC Discovery Grant (Grant No. GCP05-10208), and Office of Navy Research (Grant No. N00014-01-1-0136, program manager Dr. Paul Armistead). We appreciate Mr. Hyun Cheol Lee for the help on TEM measurement and Dr. Yue Wu for helpful discussion.
Effects of Solvent Mixtures on the Nanoscale Phase Separation in Polymer Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1783–1789, June 24, 2008
How to Cite
Yao, Y., Hou, J., Xu, Z., Li, G. and Yang, Y. (2008), Effects of Solvent Mixtures on the Nanoscale Phase Separation in Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1783–1789. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701459
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2007
- Solarmer Energy Inc.
- UC Discovery Grant. Grant Number: GCP05-10208
- Office of Navy Research. Grant Number: N00014-01-1-0136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!