This work was partly supported by the Chinese National Science Foundation (20673065) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2007CB613303). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Efficient TiO2 Photocatalysts from Surface Hybridization of TiO2 Particles with Graphite-like Carbon†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 2180–2189, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, L.-W., Fu, H.-B. and Zhu, Y.-F. (2008), Efficient TiO2 Photocatalysts from Surface Hybridization of TiO2 Particles with Graphite-like Carbon. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2180–2189. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701478
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!