The research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 50403001 and 50325310) and the National Basic Research Program of China (Grant No. 2006CB806200).
Blue-Emitting Cationic Iridium Complexes with 2-(1H-Pyrazol-1-yl)pyridine as the Ancillary Ligand for Efficient Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 2123–2131, July 23, 2008
How to Cite
He, L., Duan, L., Qiao, J., Wang, R., Wei, P., Wang, L. and Qiu, Y. (2008), Blue-Emitting Cationic Iridium Complexes with 2-(1H-Pyrazol-1-yl)pyridine as the Ancillary Ligand for Efficient Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2123–2131. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200701505
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50403001, 50325310
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB806200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!