This work was supported by NSF under NIRT Grant 0304515. The authors would like to thank Kurt Broderick (Microsystems Technology Laboratories at Massachusetts Institute of Technology) for his help with sample preparation; Dr. Richard Schalek (Center for Nanoscale Systems, Harvard University) and Dr. Yong Zhang (Center for Materials Science and Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology) for their help with the TEM studies.
The Role of the Interface in CO Oxidation on Au/CeO2 Multilayer Nanotowers†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2801–2807, September 23, 2008
How to Cite
Zhou, Z., Kooi, S., Flytzani-Stephanopoulos, M. and Saltsburg, H. (2008), The Role of the Interface in CO Oxidation on Au/CeO2 Multilayer Nanotowers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2801–2807. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800025
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2008
- NIRT. Grant Number: 0304515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!