The authors thank the National Science Foundation (NSF-STC program under DMR-0120967). A. K.-Y. J. thanks the Boeing-Johnson Foundation for its support for support of this research. They also thank Prof. David Ginger and Dr. Liam Pingree, U. of Washington, for Kelvin probe measurements.
Self-assembled Electroactive Phosphonic Acids on ITO: Maximizing Hole-Injection in Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3964–3971, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Bardecker, J. A., Ma, H., Kim, T., Huang, F., Liu, M. S., Cheng, Y.-J., Ting, G. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2008), Self-assembled Electroactive Phosphonic Acids on ITO: Maximizing Hole-Injection in Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3964–3971. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800033
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!