This research was funded by the IWT-projects Nanosolar and Polyspec, the interreg project OLED+ and the FWO projects G.0396.08 and G.0091.07. K. V. acknowledges the institute for the promotion of innovation through science and technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen) for funding. S. B. is a research assistant of the Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen).
The Relation Between Open-Circuit Voltage and the Onset of Photocurrent Generation by Charge-Transfer Absorption in Polymer : Fullerene Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 2064–2070, July 23, 2008
How to Cite
Vandewal, K., Gadisa, A., Oosterbaan, W. D., Bertho, S., Banishoeib, F., Van Severen, I., Lutsen, L., Cleij, T. J., Vanderzande, D. and Manca, J. V. (2008), The Relation Between Open-Circuit Voltage and the Onset of Photocurrent Generation by Charge-Transfer Absorption in Polymer : Fullerene Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2064–2070. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800056
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2008
- IWT-projects Nanosolar and Polyspec
- interreg project OLED+
- FWO projects. Grant Numbers: G.0396.08, G.0091.07
- institute for the promotion of innovation through science and technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!