The authors are grateful to the financial aid from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 20490210, 20631040, 20602035 and 20610102007) and the MOST of China (Grant Nos. 2006CB601103, 2006DFA42610). Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Rectangular AgIn(WO4)2 Nanotubes: A Promising Photoelectric Material†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2328–2334, August 22, 2008
How to Cite
Song, S., Zhang, Y., Xing, Y., Wang, C., Feng, J., Shi, W., Zheng, G. and Zhang, H. (2008), Rectangular AgIn(WO4)2 Nanotubes: A Promising Photoelectric Material. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2328–2334. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800111
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20490210, 20631040, 20602035, 20610102007
- MOST of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB601103, 2006DFA42610
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!