We thank Prof. James Durrant (Imperial College) for useful discussions, and the DTI Technology Program and BP Solar for financial support.
The Effect of Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Molecular Weight on Charge Transport and the Performance of Polymer:Fullerene Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2373–2380, August 22, 2008
How to Cite
Ballantyne, A. M., Chen, L., Dane, J., Hammant, T., Braun, F. M., Heeney, M., Duffy, W., McCulloch, I., Bradley, D. D. C. and Nelson, J. (2008), The Effect of Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Molecular Weight on Charge Transport and the Performance of Polymer:Fullerene Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2373–2380. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800145
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
- DTI Technology Program
- BP Solar
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!